/* ------------Peek-a-boo------------- */

How the average person is doused in pain, and set alight by grinding a blunt fork up and down your elbow. Life is miserable, so lets take it out on a blog.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My week off

Well, it's holiday time for me, so you won't see an update for another week. Since I'm not doing enough to be able to spot anything new to gripe about, and the majority of the stuff I'm doing, I'm doing because I want to, means that I'm in a happy mood.

And don't whinge.

Moggy's Tip for the Week:
"Fireworks scare poor ol' me"

He's being serious for once! Keep your pets indoors when the fireworks go off, and if at all possible, try not to let them see or hear them.

Signing off,
Andrew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>